Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sleepy Sundays

If you have not read about Valentine's Day, it's a far more exciting post and can be found below. That being said, enjoy a boring post from a nothingless Sunday...


So I slept in today.

Then I got up. I had lunch. Then I blogged, posted pictures, and blogged for the Admissions Website. Managed not to mention "pub" but once... and it had a "/restaurant" attached to it. Eh. Politically Correct all the time for the Admissions. hahaha.

Then I ran. It was a nice short day, weather was nice, and there were dogs out. Sadly, I didn't get to see the Tartu Maraton. It's an annual cross-country ski marathon. The short race is 31km, the long race is 63km... cross-country skiing. Ugh. Are you kidding me?! But some 4,000 people do it a year. I was hoping to see parts of it. But apparently, I missed the crowd 4 hours ago. And the more I think about it. I would have just seen a group of people go by on skis, I would have gotten less sleep, and then I'd be standing out in the 20 degree weather... I made the right choice.

Came back, and had dinner. Then I bought some ice cream and some chocolate-covered peanuts. Ice cream was goooood, and $0.60! The peanuts didn't taste good at first... then the bag was gone. hahaha. I'm limiting myself to one day a week of sweets, so I'm anticipating a slight overboard tendencies on Sunday. hahaha.

But that's been it for today. Boring? Of course. Will you get over it? You don't really have much of a choice. Sucka.

No comments:

Post a Comment